Cosmetics To Buy In KoreaBy
Tags: cosmetics, faceshop, Korea, laneige, missha, what to buy in korea
If you travel to Korea, never leave that place without buying cosmetics. It is a cosmetics shopping heaven there. Really!
Popular cosmetics brands you can buy in Korea include Faceshop, Laneige, Missha.
Just to give you an examples of cosmetics deals in Korea:-
1) Face masks
- In Singapore, Faceshop masks is sold at 3 pieces for S$10 or 3 pieces for S$12
- In Korea, Faceshop masks is sold at Won 1000 / piece which is about S$1.25. Cheap, right? Buy!
- According to the sales assistant in Korea, if you keep the face mask at room temperature (no need to put in refrigerator), it can last 3 years.
2) BB Creams
- BB creams are very popular in Korea. You can find established brands or even street brands.
- I got faceshop bb creams at Won 28,000 per tube. This is about S$35.00
- Laneigh has a very popular hydro sleeping mask retailing at S$45/ bottle in Singapore
- In Korea, this is sold at Won 25,000 or Won 30,000 (can’t remember the exact price), which is about S$31-S$36
- Remember, buy laneige products at the cosmetics boutique you find in Korea. Don’t be like me. I thought I can still get it at airport duty free and I am really disappointed (airport does not carry Laneige cosmetics)
Hope the above information is really helping for travel bugs.