4D 3N Marriott Stay
Do you wish to experience a 4 day/3 night stay in a luxurious 2 bedroom villa at Marriott’s Mai Khao Beach in Phuket, Thailand?
Complimentary 4 Day 3 Night Stay in 2 Bedroom Villa
My family and I have enjoyed our stay there during the Nov 2010 holiday and here are some photographs of the beautiful resort:-
If you are staying at Mai Khao beach, we recommend that you arrive earlier and stay at Patong Beach for few days to enjoy all the shopping first. You can then take a cab from Patong Beach to Mai Khao Beach. There is minimal shopping at Mai Khao beach. Travelers can expect a more relaxing getaway at the resort.
You can also pay for transport from Marriott Mai Khao Resort to Patong Beach. But as we have been to Patong Beach, we just skip the trip but instead visited the Fantasea show.
Your Only Obligation
If you want a long holiday, extra nights may be available at special promotional rates. To get the complimentary stay:-
(1) You have to attend a 90 minute presentation on Marriott Vacation Club, Asia-Pacific.
(2) You and your spouse must attend the presentation together
(3) Conditions such as age (must be above 30 years old) and income apply.
I know you are excited about the free stay. I think it is surely a great opportunity for you and your spouse to enjoy a short holiday in exotic Phuket and learn more about Marriott Vacation Club too!
Marriott Vacation Club
But before you want to say “Yes! I want to experience Marriott Villa!” , I like to openly share that Marriott Vacation is a timeshare vacation club. So what exactly is a timeshare vacation club?
In traditional timeshare, travelers usually own a fixed week in a overseas resort. Such timeshare concept is rigid as travelers have to go back to the same travel destinations and in the same week of the year.
Today, Marriott Vacation Club has allowed travelers to have flexibility with its timeshare vacation ownership. Members do not own a fixed week in a specific resort. Instead, members can have a choice of over 5200 resorts and hotels worldwide to enjoy their vacation.
A Vacation Club Is Not Suitable If:-
Based on my experiences, my take is a membership in a vacation club is not suitable if :-
(1)You think timeshare is a scam. Well, no hard feelings but seriously if you have this impression, please do not request to enjoy the free stay because I do not wish that you feel the drag as you need to attend the 90 minutes presentation and it may just spoil your vacation.
(2) You are not a frequent traveler. Ownership of a vacation club is very much a lifestyle purchase and it will benefit those travelers who love traveling and makes it a point to go for a holiday at least once a year.For us, we set aside an annual budget for our traveling.
(3) You are a backpacker and you do not mind your hotel accommodation to be of no frills as long it is inexpensive. Marriott hotels and resorts are usually at the 5 star category and the prices may be higher than your usual travel budget. For us, we love to stay in good hotels. I remembered we stayed in a 3* hotel in Bangkok. Although it was super cheap, but even till today I still regretted for not staying in a better hotel.
(4) You are over committed financially. You do not want to add another financial burden if your financial currently requires some clean up. Whilst I love traveling, I must stress traveling is still a lifestyle thing and should not be taken to the extreme that you end up feeling financially burdened.
(5) You only want to travel with tour agencies and do not do free and easy tours. If this is the case, then the chance of you booking your own hotel stays is rather remote. So why waste money on a vacation club? For us, we have started our own free and easy tours these 2 years. So for the years to come, we will like to bring our parents on the tours. A resort may make more sense now as it usually comes in 2 or 3 bedrooms, which we can house our parents too.
(6) You do not like to travel in Asia Pacific area. Marriott Vacation Club resorts and properties in Asia Pacific are mostly located at Thailand, Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam. This is suitable for us as we love Thailand, Australia and Japan. For further countries, we plan to visit USA, Spain, France.
Yes, I guess I have given you enough factors to consider if a vacation club may be suitable for your lifestyle or not.
Start Your Vacation Now!
Ready for the 4 days 3 nights stay at Marriott Villa in Phuket? The stay is complimentary. Your only obligation is to attend the 90 minutes presentation to learn more about Marriott Vacation Club. You are NOT obliged to buy any Marriott vacation membership after the presentation.
I have been through the presentation myself and there is no obligation to buy anything and there will be no high pressure.
If you are ready, follow these steps and you will be on your way in no time!
(1) Leave a contact reply of your following details
- Your Email Address
- Your Gender
- Telephone Number (Hand phone, Home or Office)
- Country of residence
(2) A Marriott representative will get in touch with you shortly