Natas Travel Deals To TaiwanBy
Tags: CTC Holidays, CTC travel, Dynasty travel, Five star tours, Natas fair 2010, Natas travel deals, Natas travel deals to taiwan, SingExpress Travel, Taiwan, Taiwan Travel
Preparing for the coming Natas Holiday 2010 in Aug? Wondering what Natas travel deals to Taiwan? Check out the past Natas travel deals to Taiwan…that will give a hint on the possible prices to look out for!
In July 2010, Dynasty Travel offers 7D Taiwan Round Island Delights from SGD958. First 5 pax will enjoy SGD100 off per couple.
Travel destinations include Taipei, Yeliu, Hualien, Taroko Gorge, Kaoshiung, Nantou and Taichung. No mention of hotels.
CTC Travel (Previously known as CTC Holidays)
In July 2010, CTC Travel offers 2nd pax flies at SGD20 for 7D Taiwan Feast Hunter Tour Packages. However, no price disclosed for first pax.
Hong Thai Travel
In July 2010, Hong Thai Travel offers 7D Taiwan tour package at SGD799 and 2nd pax at SGD899.
Exclusive is Yang Ming Shan hot spring, stay at 5* hotels.
In July 2010, SingExpress offers 7D Fantastic Taiwan from SGD1068 and 2nd pax enjoys SGD350 off.
Travel destinations include Taipei, Taichung, Kaoshiung, Kenting, Taidong, Hualien, Yilan, Jiufen and Yehliu. Stay at 5* hotels, have hot spring bath.
Five Star Tours
In July 2010, Five Star Tours offers 7D Relaxing Taiwan at SGD1088.
Travel destinations include Taipei, Hualien, Kaoshiung and Taichung.
We do not recommend you to purely choose your tour packages based on price factor alone.
Do consider the following factors such as
1) The itinerary. For example, will you enjoy a full cable car ride, a full lake cruise, a full bullet train ride? How many hours will you be give to shop? to play at theme parks etc?
2) The hotels accommodations. Do you prefer to stay in 5* hotels throughout or you do not mind staying in 3* or 4* hotels?
3) The airlines you are give. Flying on China Airlines versus Singapore Airlines to Taiwan will make a difference in the price quoted.
4) The food is also important. What are the local food you must taste? Will you be brought to dine at famous restaurants there? How many % of the meals are included?
5) Language. Some tour guides are Chinese speaking. Do you have family members or friends who must have English speaking tour guides?
6) Additional cost such as airport taxes, tour guide daily tips or optional tours?
7) Flexibility such as extension of additional days so that you can explore Taipei city further by yourselves?
8 ) Do you know that some tour agency is awarded the Taiwan Tourism Excellence Award? Is the tour agency you are looking for has this award. It may not mean that these tour agencies are the best, but it certainly gives you more confidence that they do know Taiwan better.
9) Ask your friends who have been to Taiwan about their feedback on the tour agents. From their feedback, you probably will be able to zero in 3 tour agents whom you want to check out their travel deals at the coming Natas fair.
We hope the above provides you more information in evaluating the coming Natas travel deals to Taiwan. Most tour agents offer tour packages to Taiwan, so the above pre-natas price list is not exhaustive. So… do watch out for more Natas travel deals!