West America Itinerary By Tour Agencies In SingaporeBy
Tags: Las vegas, Los angeles, San francisco, West america tour itineray
Do you know what are the most common West America Itinerary by tour agencies in Singapore?
It will be good that you have a good idea of the itinerary so that you can consider if whether the tour agencies are offering something which you will love, or is it better to organize your own free and easy travel.
So here are some quick facts:-
1) West America tour usually involves traveling to San Francisco, Las Vegas and Los Angeles.
2) Most tour agencies offer to fly either into Los Angeles or to San Francisco airports.
3) Hotel accommodations in package tour are usually the four star hotels. Some of them are Double Tree by Hilton Anaheim, Planet Hollywood Hotel in Las Vegas and Holiday Inn hotel in San Francisco.
4) The key highlights of touring Los Angeles include
- Hollywood Boulevard
- Walk of Fame
- Mann’s Chinese Theatre
- Hollywood Sign
- Kodak Theatre
- Universal Studio Hollywood
- California Adventure Park
5) The key highlights of touring Las Vegas include
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Fashion outlets
- Free and Easy Day
6) The key highlights of touring San Francisco include
- Fisherman’s Wharf
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Union Square
- Monterey Bay
- Napa Valley
7) Most of these tour agencies plan the tour on coach. Only a few, such as Five Star Tours, offers domestic flights from San Francisco to Las Vegas
You will need to cater travel days of average 11 days 8 nights.
9) Shopping at factory outlets are usually at Barstow Tanger Outlet Center and Fashion outlets of Las Vegas
10) Flights are offered on Singapore Airlines, Emirates, United and Eva Airlines.
11) Besides the package tour, you will need to pay the local tour guide at America at about USD5-USD6 per pax per day. I think you will still need to pay the tour guide even on the day you spend your time at theme parks, or even on your free and easy day.If you do a free and easy tour, then you won’t need to pay anyone since you are planning the full trip.
Hope you get a great idea where the tour agency will bring you. But I do like my own itinerary better, so check it out here!
You can also create your own West America tour itinerary by adding tour activities offered by Viator.com which I personally find it a tremendous help. So test it out. You can be your own tour guide too!